Jump to content

larryl

Journey Member
  • Posts

    1,499
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    140

Everything posted by larryl

  1. Yes an old one they probably all have Toyota's now
  2. Loose cables, bad battery, bad alternator...the list goes on and on good luck
  3. Yes you are right.. I was referring to a new battery just installed keeping it topped up in these times when there has not been much driving going on is all...
  4. Go and buy yourself a battery maintainer and keep the battery topped up while its parked for extended times
  5. Never got so much for so little.....
  6. Yes a ten cent part made of plastic in the freezing cold what could go wrong??? Glad you found it
  7. I was wondering also....thought it might mean a trip to the dealer but problem solved
  8. My 13 will play music from my phone via bluetooth...I dont use it that often because I have a Stick
  9. It was the Duracell Group 86 I was only able to get one here @ WalMart $152.00 as Costco doesnt stock one for the Journey I miss the open Border........
  10. It's so much fun..... At least i was able to get in my garage to change it out, the battery failed 18 days after the replacement warranty of three years expired from Sam's Club
  11. you wont get Global up..its a safety feature so you cant strangle anyone
  12. I know some one that has a Lexus with the same issue.....I was lucky enough to have warranty left when mine split, it does happen mine was an 09
  13. Just sell it ...keep the Corolla and carry on
  14. Pretty sure that holds the wheel bearing hub to the drive axle so there might be some play now Usually there's a cotter pin or the bolt is crimped onto the axle.... you are lucky
  15. At least you didn't threaten to drive it to the scrap yard...you know crap Dodges
  16. You my friend should be driving a 10 year old Corolla.....good luck
×
×
  • Create New...