larryl
Journey Member-
Posts
1,499 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
140
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Everything posted by larryl
-
Comparison and Review of the cars I drove on my vacation.
larryl replied to NavalLacrosse's topic in Lounge
The Ranger does look nice....better than the GM's -
That could be any car maker out there if the said vehicle is not taken care of...move on to another make and good luck
-
Looks like she won....
-
You need a good fully charged battery in newer vehicles or things mess up which you are finding out
-
Car warming up quickly after replacing heater hose assembly.
larryl replied to shockbom55's topic in Climate Control
I think you have to use a Mopar antifreeze not just stock Prestone off the shelf -
Maybe your oil filter housing is cracked and leaking...common problem when the housing is over torqued oil could be burning off
-
Battery Dies /car start button issue
larryl replied to danielle123's topic in Electrical, Battery & Charging
You could have a bad ground also the "new" battery could be bad or the alternator could be bad or you have an issue with the BCM -
I noticed it immediately when I test drove them...the tranny is leaps and bounds above the 6 spd even when the Journey was new.
-
Codes p0792, p0734, p0128 2011 Dodge Journey
larryl replied to Nykol's topic in Engine & Transmission
I would be heading back to where I bought it pretty quick....- 11 replies
-
- transmission
- p0128
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
I'm keeping my journey until it quits but I've ordered a 2020 Jeep Altitude with everything but the sunroof. Hope the 3.6 is as good as the one in the Journey @ 131000 miles Thanks
-
Do you have a cell phone? next time it does record it....then show them what is happening it helps...
-
Brake light and Parking brake light
larryl replied to esligar18's topic in Brake, Chassis & Suspension
you have a leak......not good- 10 replies
-
- brake
- parking brake
-
(and 5 more)
Tagged with:
-
Remote Start
larryl replied to fcasontoo's topic in Alarms, Keyless Entry, Key Fobs, Locks & Remote Start
Agreed go with Mopar.... -
More then the car is worth.....
-
Time to put it to rest.....
-
Reads like your battery is on the verge of going to the garbage and throwing out bad codes
-
Pretty sure they are made in the USA at a Chrysler engine plant
-
If it needed to be resurfaced probably better off getting a new head....
-
Yikes that's a lot of diagnosing
-
Help choose a Dodge
larryl replied to BrianBurns47's topic in Buying, Leasing, Ordering & Competing Products
And they will have v6 pricing........stupid move -
Electrical Problems When Cold
larryl replied to Blsmith154's topic in Electrical, Battery & Charging
It is an 11yr old vehicle, it could be a bad ground,corrosion,battery etc etc if a dealer or mechanic can't help you don't know who can...good luck -
They program themselves when working...
