What color is your Journey?

caheaton

Hello everyone, new to the forums here. I don't yet own a Journey, but will be purchasing one soon (as soon I can sell my old car...a Chevrolet Tracker that at the moment is in the shop). I've found that I really like the Storm Gray, but at the auto show this past weekend the Pearl Red looked pretty sharp too (though I'd likely pass since my wife's car is red...don't want too much red out there in the garage! ;) ). The Fathom Blue is interesting, but I have to ask myself If I would still like it as much a few years down the road. The Pearl White is nice, but have yet to see it in person (though I like how it looks on other vehicles).

So...just to start a friendly discussion, what color is your Journey?

Craig

Welcome to the forum Craig. Our Journey is Copper Pearl Coat with the the tan and black interior. I've noticed that a huge majority have black interior. I wanted the White Pearl Coat but my wife liked the Copper and I lost the coin flip. I also considered the Storm Gray. It's hard to be disappointed, because as biohazard said, the Journey looks good in any colour. I also got the paint treated, which I think makes a big difference.

I wanted the Copper, but, the '13 R/Ts have a limited color choice and Copper isn't on the list. I've had black cars (too hot), I've got a white RAM 2500 CTD LongHorn, I've had silver and I won't own a red car (never have, never will) and the wife didn't like the blue, so Storm Gray it is! I, actually like the Storm Gray now that I've got it. In bright sunlight it is almost a dark silver and in the shade or night time it is a very sedate gray. As for the interior? With the R/T line, you have a choice of Black on Black or Black on Black, so, I chose the Black on Black interior :shades:

Would have liked to get something that wouldn't be so hot in the summer, but, it is what it is...

So...just to start a friendly discussion, what color is your Journey?

Stone White, first white vehicle I have ever owned and I rather like it. I mostly had red vehicles or black, with a couple of blue. Black looks great when it is cleaned and polished but is very hard (at least in my case) to do so.

Terry

146733255.jpg141743222.jpg

Edited by Windancer

• 4 weeks later...

2012 R/T Copperhead Pearl here, black interior, seriously considered the Pearl interior because of the orange stitching but wasn't convinced I could keep it clean enough. Also added more tint to the back glass (5%) and 50% on the driver's and passenger's windows. Should post some pics once I wash the dirty beast.

• 2 weeks later...