What color is your Journey?

caheaton

Copper Pearl over Black...but I haven't seen it yet! Car is due in any day now. We have a Ram 1500 in Copperhead Pearl on our lot ( I work for a dealer) and love the truck in that color. Showed it to my wife and we both agreed that was the color to get. Side note: Paint Code PLB is called Copperhead Pearlcoat on everything else but the Journey. For the Journey it is simply called Copper Pearl Coat. No explanation!

Welcome to the forum Craig. Our Journey is Copper Pearl Coat with the the tan and black interior. I've noticed that a huge majority have black interior. I wanted the White Pearl Coat but my wife liked the Copper and I lost the coin flip. I also considered the Storm Gray. It's hard to be disappointed, because as biohazard said, the Journey looks good in any colour. I also got the paint treated, which I think makes a big difference.

In what way was your paint treated and how did it affect the color or its brilliance?

Color I want does not exist except after-market...ultra dark blue, the type that looks black except in direct sunlight.

This is almost the colour of my summer toy, a Saturn Sky..... :shades:

Terry

152300918.jpg

Edited by Windancer

In what way was your paint treated and how did it affect the color or its brilliance?

I had it treated with opti-coat (opti-guard). If you check out the appearance section of this forum it has the link to the Auto Geek forum to show before and after pictures. The results are stunning!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can someone please tell me what color this is?

journey.png

This image is from this page: http://www.dodgeoffers.ca/special-offers/alberta/en/dodge/Journey/ultimate

When building a DJ on the dodge.ca site, this color isnt available.

I'm considering upgrading to a 2013 with AWD, but this is the only color that has my interest so far, as it seems pretty close to what I currently have (2011 Blackberry Pearl).

Edited by hereticj

Purchased a Bright Red with Black Leather Interior R/T four weeks ago and love it. Have been getting alot of compliments on the vehicle.

photo4.jpg

Love that Bright Red color! Did yours come with roof rails or did you add them? The website says that U.S. R/T's roof rails are deleted but I think they can be added back on as optional.

My new one is the Storm Grey Metallic it's a nice color to bad it's dirty cause the weather has been trash since the day I picked it up

Storm Gray is a great Journey color. Our last stock Journey at my store was Storm Gray and it was sold about a month ago. Nice car. Enjoy yours, and how about those pictures?? :)

I know what you mean about the weather. It has rained every other day here since we got our Journey three weeks ago. I can't keep it clean. Right now we are under the remnants of Tropical Storm Andrea and my whole driveway is under water!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...