What color is your Journey?

caheaton

Just got my wife's 2014 SXT Journey in Granite Crystal Metallic black leather, it's our second DJ (last one was a 2010 SXT Storm Gray).

We just love the DJ, it's great for our family and the 2014 feels a lot better than the 2010, it feels better built, a nice improved suspension, smoothier tranny, a lot-way-better interiors, etc., and above all HUGE break rotors (at last, thanks people at Fiat... Ups... I mean Dodge).

Keep you updated guys. Regards and happy easter.

• 3 months later...

I still love the 2012 Pearl Blue. I was buying a black one I had priced out online, and when I went to pick it up, the blue was parked right next to it. The dealer switched the VINs on the paperwork and I get WAY more comments on this color than I ever would have on black. Went 10% tint on the rear and 25% on the sides, maximum you can do in Arkansas. Made a huge difference. Gonna get some 19-20" wheels as soon as I burn off the factory rubber

• 4 weeks later...

PX8 - Black. Well, Pitch Black now (same color code as the Black used on the LH platform 10 years ago). PITA to keep clean and it's starting to swirl, so I'm planning on taking a buffer and light cutting compound to it before the snow flies.

PITA to keep clean and it's starting to swirl, so I'm planning on taking a buffer and light cutting compound to it before the snow flies.

I would definately agree, it looks great when clean and waxed but a real PITA to keep it the way. I had a black Grand Caravan that seemed to take forever to wax and a black PT Cruiser convertible that was much easier, but then again I had so much less to clean and wax.

Terry

141743222.jpg

Edited by Windancer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...