Being polite and helpful

srp204

Over the years I have had cars from different manufacturer and always used the owner forums to help find answers.  I kinda wish I had looked at the Dodge Journey forum before I bought this car, because I would have picked something else. The Sarcastic remarks are foreign to me and totally uncalled for. If I am banned from the site, so be it but, the intention of an owners forum is to help people and not to criticize them or their grammar. After a day of reading I am disappointed with the comments. I expect better and refuse to accept this as the usual. Bad form guys, bad form. 

Not really....Lots of people come on here and complain and bitch because they hate the Journey,Dodge and the world....Sarcasm is the only answer in some cases and lots never return even when help was being offered.... so refuse if you must but the Journey is not a bad vehicle and  you probably don't need the forum.

Have a good day

Not sure what the OP is trying to say,  but he picks cars based upon forum congeniality?!?  Obviously the OP has no idea what he is talking about.  I direct anyone who wants to see real jackassery to Tacoma World.  Douchey...

Maybe the OP should sell his DJ and buy a used Buick LaSabre.  I'm sure the grammies and grampies there would be great forum company.  He could also join their bridge group...

Peace.  

Sarcasm and car forums unfortunately in my experience often go together. Probably because it’s mainly guys.

i just joined here after lurking a little bit. It seems more civilized than a lot of other car forums; you might be a little too sensitive IMO.

I was on a Elantra forum years ago called ElantraXD  run by a few 20 something fan boys. The sarcasm was hilarious if you weren’t on the receiving end of it. They were trying to control double posting and off topic rambling inside threads. It can be tricky to keep forums useful and functional at the same time; somebody has to be the sheriff if things don’t run right. There is not a lot of tools to work with. My two cents for what it’s worth.

On 2/12/2020 at 12:25 PM, srp204 said:

Over the years I have had cars from different manufacturer and always used the owner forums to help find answers.  I kinda wish I had looked at the Dodge Journey forum before I bought this car, because I would have picked something else. The Sarcastic remarks are foreign to me and totally uncalled for. If I am banned from the site, so be it but, the intention of an owners forum is to help people and not to criticize them or their grammar. After a day of reading I am disappointed with the comments. I expect better and refuse to accept this as the usual. Bad form guys, bad form. 

Did you find the door after your only post?  Hope it didn’t hit you in the ass.....

Selling Popcorn for this clown show:

3$ Un-popped,

$10 Regular Size

Butter flavor topping: $2 extra.

(Unless It's me he's talking about, in which case I'd recommend only the most sarcastic and rude advice to assist in troubleshooting the problem.)