Jump to content

larryl

Journey Member
  • Posts

    1,499
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    140

Everything posted by larryl

  1. Yikes...I think it was designed that way so you dont BURN out your pump which is in the tank by running on fumes to do some scientific study that means nothing. You will be back on here bitching about a bad fuel pump soon.....
  2. Shocked that you did not discover this before you purchased the vehicle...did you buy it sight unseen?
  3. Pretty vague post.....tell them you dont want it then ..give it back them sounds like trouble a 4 or 6 ?
  4. your best bet would be to call a dealership and find out
  5. Do you have scrap car places around you ?? should be lots at a wreckers....
  6. For 2013 they upgraded the brakes on Journeys and Caravans,bigger calipers,pads and rotors made a world of difference and makes one wonder why it wasnt done from day 1 of production....idiots
  7. Maybe your serpentine belt is slipping?
  8. I agree they do make an awful noise and I have not found a good lubricant either
  9. I had that message and ended needing a new module the battery disconnect didnt help
  10. yes you should have stuck to the Golf
  11. Sorry dont know what to tell you.... It takes money to own and operate a vehicle and they are a very complex and need diagnosis from people who know what they are doing. Maybe someone on here knows more...good luck
  12. I believe the AWD system requires all 4 tires to be replaced at the same time because they all have to be the same spec wise or people have experienced the issues you are having
  13. Thats what the dealer needs to watch...they cannot dodge the problem and it is probably a replacement issue
  14. Could be the wiper motor or the "park" switch which is in the motor housing I think
  15. Could be your fuel pump acting up if you have no codes
  16. No diesels in north america.......... we didnt get them til the 09 model year
  17. nope me either...please dont say its a lemon
  18. yes by all means stick with the good stuff...lemons suck
×
×
  • Create New...