Jump to content

larryl

Journey Member
  • Posts

    1,499
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    140

Everything posted by larryl

  1. I would think thats a major part of the problem...
  2. You should be able to get that info from wherever you go to shop or you can look up old blogs on here I think the rim size and pattern changed on the 2012's
  3. Have you done any service to the said tranny?? if the oil is burn't it probably needs some help ie new filter oil etc hope you haven't left it to long....
  4. Yep it would be straight to the boneyard for me
  5. I dont think this limited to just FCA but it was a very detailed and eye opening report.... Best of luck with your next vehicle of choice and hopefully no leaks
  6. Make sure you use Mopar tranny fluid and nothing else to save yourself aggravation
  7. Better to be stuck open then closed
  8. 3.6? could be a bad head on one side? Also a plugged rad? Bad sensor? many possibilities
  9. It looks like you have knocked the tube off that goes from the air filter box to the intake which is part of the pcv egr system...that oil residue usually goes into the bottom of the air filter box
  10. The location might be different on a 4 or 6 cyl engine which one do you have? Google is your friend
  11. Reads like you have electrical issues...what type of drivetrain? is it a Journey? Could be one of many components that is causing this I would get someone who knows what they're doing to diagnose it
  12. Is your thermostat stuck open?? What does the temp reading say on your evic? If the water pump was failing you have an overheating situation...just a thought
  13. In my 09 I had my phone connected by bluetooth but used an Ipod with the line in for music I dont think back then it was possible and technology had been upgraded to accommodate new phones etc in newer models Just a thought
×
×
  • Create New...