2014 Dodge Journey Daytime Running Lights

My DJ is made in Mexico and imported here. Thanks a lot for your help.

Sorry for the confusion. Bigtsr is correct. My information pertains only to those vehicles built for sale in North America; that is what I meant by a North American Market Build. Equipment levels and configurations vary globally, and the sales codes correspond to those variables.

Sorry for the confusion. Bigtsr is correct. My information pertains only to those vehicles built for sale in North America; that is what I meant by a North American Market Build. Equipment levels and configurations vary globally, and the sales codes correspond to those variables.

OK. Understand now. Thanks for the effort and explanation.

TJ is Tian Jin in China.

• 3 months later...

Journeyman...It looks like you are the answer to a lot of prayers on here so I am asking also......

Could you add that code to mine? The DRLs are not working and I made sure they were turned on in the dash settings. Mine is a 2014, the last 8 numberts of my VIN are ET314657. And another question I have is...if you can add this is that when I need to make an appointment to have the dealer do this? I have 290 miles on my Journey so it is pretty new.
Thank you in advance if you can help.

Journeyman...It looks like you are the answer to a lot of prayers on here so I am asking also......

Could you add that code to mine? The DRLs are not working and I made sure they were turned on in the dash settings. Mine is a 2014, the last 8 numberts of my VIN are ET314657. And another question I have is...if you can add this is that when I need to make an appointment to have the dealer do this? I have 290 miles on my Journey so it is pretty new.
Thank you in advance if you can help.

I added the sales code for you. Call your dealer and tell them that you would like to have a vehicle restoration (also known as a reconfiguration) which will then allow the DRL to be enabled and disabled by you in the Settings menu. Let them know that the sales code LMK for DRL was added to your Options list and all they have to do is reconfigure it and they will work. The service manager or a knowledgeable service advisor should know exactly what I am talking about.

Thank you for the kind words! I don't know about answering prayers, but as a dealer employee, I have access to information that many folks do not. Happy to share when I can.

Read the post before yours - he can't do it for '14 and up.

bigtsr, three days ago on another thread, Journeyman425 said that the sales code has been reinstated.

It's the damnedest thing - One day the code is gone with no explanation; a few months it's back - also with no explanation. Regina at DodgeCares here on the Forum researched my inquiry a few months back and indicated to me that Dodge had made LMK a factory-enabled code only. There must have been some backlash over its removal at other levels because it was put back as quietly as it disappeared. I happened upon it quite accidentally - a member overseas asked if I could add it for his 2015. I was skeptical but tried it anyway. Lo and behold - there it was. Curiosity got me and I started playing with 2014 VINs that I had tried just a few months back. I was able to add LMK to all of them ( and I did!)

May all the DRLs burn out before you do!

Hey Rolly - last week when I discovered that I could once again add sales code LMK, as I had my finger poised on the mouse ready to click "Post" annoucing to all that I could, I briefly considered that I would become flooded with requests to do so. There was a moments' hesitation, then "click"! It's all good; thanks for your concern. I'm on vacation in two weeks and the DJ world will be a little darker for that time! :)