What Did You do to your Journey Today

guls

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Terry, looks great. It looks like you have the tan interior? We got the tan interior in ours because we wanted something different. When we got our Journey we ordered the Copper Pearl Coat ( I wanted the Pearl White but lost the debate) because it was unique at the time. Now it's quite common. They mostly have the black interior, so at least the interior sets apart from the pack. By the way, I love your Journey it's absolutely eye catching!

Hi Terry, looks great. It looks like you have the tan interior? We got the tan interior in ours because we wanted something different. When we got our Journey we ordered the Copper Pearl Coat ( I wanted the Pearl White but lost the debate) because it was unique at the time. Now it's quite common. They mostly have the black interior, so at least the interior sets apart from the pack. By the way, I love your Journey it's absolutely eye catching!

Thanks for your kind words Rolly, no my Journey is Stone White with a grey/black leather interior, I just posted a Dodge image........Sorry.

Terry

146733255.jpg

Thanks for your kind words Rolly, no my Journey is Stone White with a grey/black leather interior, I just posted a Dodge image........Sorry.

Terry

146733255.jpg

Oops I guess I should have noticed the red sill. Nobody will ever confuse me with Sherlock Holmes LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Mate.....A brit here from London now living in a colony where the Queen is still the head of state (Canada).

Nice jamjar innit...so where is the DVD headrest you speak of? LOL

British colony???? Last I remember we were a sovereign country governed by a democratic government and not the Queen.

Here is a photo I forgot to attach lol

Wicked....I had something similar in the Mazda 5. I replaced the stock headrest with ones bought off ebay, and it played everything (diff formats) from usb, sd card, cd, and burnt dvds.

For the DJ though, I just bought a bracket from that attaches to the poles of teh headrest and clip the Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 into place

• 2 weeks later...

Installed my bug deflector a couple days ago - finally got around to posting a few pics of my DJ today! I'm pretty sure Terry (Windancer) will like the color. The pics were taken at my parents cabin near Frenchburg, KY.

Looks Great!! As I have said before when I bought it white was not even close to my first choice, but over the years I have owned it, white is a very good colour to have.

Terry

Edited by Windancer

• 2 weeks later...