What Did You do to your Journey Today

guls

Starting this thread to see what people are doing with their Journeys, any mods, etc.

I installed LED license plate lights today. And am waiting for the Trunk LEDs to come in.

guls

Edited by guls

Not today , but I have put 20x9 gloss black viper wheels with 245/45 tires, tinted windows, tinted head lights , tinted tail lights, tinted plate covers. AVS bug deflector and vent visors . Blacked out the grill and srt 6 badges .

Edited by Bubba

• 1 month later...

Nothing cause its still in the body shop getting fixed. I talked to them today and they said ill have it Tuesday of next week. I do have a few thoughts of what I want to do next. I really want the black front lights that are on the BlackTop version. Im gonna do an HID light kit for it and change most of the bulbs to LED's. Im feeling withdrawls from not seeing my J everyday.

• 4 weeks later...

Your lucky, I cant wait to visit Vegas someday.

Closest I have come to Vegas is watching Pawn Stars on the History channel.

That's one of my favourite shows. We were in Vegas ealier this year and visited the pawn shop. Thiis was our second visit and the development from our first visit (1976) to our second vist this year is incredible.

That's one of my favourite shows. We were in Vegas ealier this year and visited the pawn shop. Thiis was our second visit and the development from our first visit (1976) to our second vist this year is incredible.

I agree, cool show.

Did you drive your Journey there?