Clock issues on 2012 Journey

journeymanny

Though most stations here send a clock signal via RDS, the option is not available.

The manual says that Sync Time is available "only for some versions/markets".

Frankly, in the 21st century it shouldn't be difficult to make a clock that keeps accurate time (in my previous cars, some of them made in the 20th century, I only had to adjust the clock twice a year for DST change).

Edit: and they managed to show the date too.

Edited by Lebowski

I think all American assembled cars are at least forty percent asian built parts. My 19 inch painted sports rims are made in China.

They can produce quality products like golf equipment but most companies want more and more profit so paying $2.00 an hour for labor is very appealling.

• 3 years later...

use to work at chrysler electronics yrs ago and we made radios, there use to be a part called a trimmer inside you can adjust to speed up or slow down the time. if your still in warranty take it to your dealer they can replace radio.......

• 3 years later...
  • Official Dodge Support
2 hours ago, JessieG. said:

I have a 2013 Journey that loses about a half hour in a week.

Hi JessieG, We certainly understand why this may be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist. If you do work with your dealer, we would be more than happy to provide you with additional support.
Rob
DodgeCares