Highest Mileage Journey... Who's in it for the long haul?

jeffhoward001

10 minutes ago, 5rebel9 said:

I have not had ANY car with mileage that low in DECADES !

But our living out "in the sticks" means lots of driving miles to get anywhere, thankfully very little "crawling" stop and go city driving.

It helped i had multiple cars to spread the mileage out, at one point I had 7 at once lol.

What can I say I like cars ? ? ?

Gas prices in the Northwest didn't motivate me to go on roadtrips either.

Now my wife and I work remotely from home so we're driving even less. Prices are better here in TX compared to WA but lack of commuting helps allot. 

• 1 month later...

I currently have a little over 313,000 miles on my 2014 Journey... I will say that this has been a car that was well worth the purchase! We have of course had stuff go wrong and need to be fixed but nothing really major. My husband is a mechanic so he has always kept up the maintenance! Anytime we say how many miles are on it people are like wow!

• 3 months later...
Just now, 5rebel9 said:

Y'all talk of being happy with your singular ownership of your Journey......Proof of liking is having 3 at the same time and all road ready!   ROFL:hat_tip::whistling::happyfeet:

Don't think my wife will let me buy 2 more and modify them. As it is I'm not allowed to buy any more cars. 😆 🤣 😂 

4 is my current limit 

11 minutes ago, Locosiete said:

Don't think my wife will let me buy 2 more and modify them. As it is I'm not allowed to buy any more cars. 😆 🤣 😂 

4 is my current limit 

I'm in that same boat.... My wife says i have to sell the Buick and the '14 BEFORE I can buy a minivan or Pacifica, which would be more beneficial to my uses. BUT I don't dare think of selling off HER '13RT! and son is very happy with the '11.

Edited by 5rebel9

On 1/9/2024 at 11:09 AM, Christy said:

I currently have a little over 313,000 miles on my 2014 Journey... I will say that this has been a car that was well worth the purchase! We have of course had stuff go wrong and need to be fixed but nothing really major. My husband is a mechanic so he has always kept up the maintenance! Anytime we say how many miles are on it people are like wow!

Winner winner, chicken dinner! 😃 313K is the highest I've seen on here yet!