Open air filter

• 3 months later...

My wife and I have a 2018 crossroad with the 3.6L and here is a full intake kit. I've did a ton of searching and no one makes a intake kit for the journey with the 3.6L, however one company didnt realize they had one that would work. The heat shield just needs to be made taller and it would be perfect!! Noticed a substantial gain in throttle response and slight improvement on mpg in the city, if you take it easy that is. Oh and zero check engine lights after the install, it has been on for nearly 500miles now and no issues. 

20190826_064424.jpg

Edited by AzJourney2018

6 hours ago, AzJourney2018 said:

My wife and I have a 2018 crossroad with the 3.6L and here is a full intake kit. I've did a ton of searching and no one makes a intake kit for the journey with the 3.6L, however one company didnt realize they had one that would work. The heat shield just needs to be made taller and it would be perfect!! Noticed a substantial gain in throttle response and slight improvement on mpg in the city, if you take it easy that is. Oh and zero check engine lights after the install, it has been on for nearly 500miles now and no issues. 

Ok. You don’t need to post this in every thread on the forum. We get it. You are proud of it. Lol