Hurry up spring!

hockey_puck

Ok Mother Nature. Enough. I want, no, I need spring! I want to wash the car and have it stay clean for more than 100 yards. I want to wax it too. So hurry up! Get here. I await standing in the driveway and hearing the first flock of Canada Geese overhead. That is such a sweet sound as they announce it's spring.

H.P.

I hope next week isn't just a tease of things to come, supposed to be above 0c here in Ottawa all week. Went through the car wash this morning, and I also went out earlier this week and bought some car cleaning supplies, leather wipes, microfibre clothes, and a new bottle of Rain-X!

Ok Mother Nature. Enough. I want, no, I need spring! I want to wash the car and have it stay clean for more than 100 yards. I want to wax it too. So hurry up! Get here. I await standing in the driveway and hearing the first flock of Canada Geese overhead. That is such a sweet sound as they announce it's spring.

H.P.

Put on a hat!

Put on a hat!

That reminds me of a story.

Had a not too bright friend. Lived on one of the lakes in this neighbourhood. Loved the plentiful geese making their home on the lake. So he went to a farm and bought a bag of wheat to feed them. Proceeded to spread the grain around his back yard, close to the water. The yard had a considerable slope down to the water. Then Geese everywhere! Free easy food. Yes, they love wheat! His little girl was thrilled and watched them for hours. The next day early in the morning, with dew on the grass, he went out to see if there was any wheat left on the lawn. Didn't notice the mess. It was so thick and slippery he slid on his butt down the lawn and into the lake. Goose crap covered in dew is very slippery.

That was the last time he ever fed them.

Greetings all!

Can I go through a modern carwash without damaging the antenna?

My poor journey looks filthy, thanks to winter and with a newborn baby just haven't managed to give some TLC

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

I go thru a Petrocan with the cloth brushes all the time and no damage.