one year review, from a car guy, real simple.

HotRodLincoln

We bought this as a family vehicle for my wife and I, she uses it as a commuter and I have my own truck. More often than not, this one is on the road. We bought this because the features and value was surely heads and shoulder above anything else in this configuration and even when compared to much higher priced vehicles from other brands.

2014 black top 3.6 auto 6 spd front wheel drive 5 seater cloth, loaded, sunroof, alpine, nav. etc.

After one year I can tell this vehicle has been FLAWLESS. We have had not one complaint about anything. Obviously its never been back to dealer fro any reason. I do my own maintenance as a seasoned mechanic. We have purchased many new vehicles throughout the years from many different brands. Our 09 challenger has been the same way, zero flaws or issues and never needed any repairs.

We are very happy with the comfort and handling. I'm impressed with the 3.6 which is just a great motor delivering smooth strong power and great economy. I love the transmission calibration....it has a performance feel and keeps the motor loaded up good.

We had one heck a winter here in the northeast and the front wheel drive paired with the sport orientated tires did about as well as I suspected.

Good enough to get through anything reasonable and holds the slick road good as long as the driver is not foolish.

Thank you Dodge, this is a great vehicle. :worship:

We bought this as a family vehicle for my wife and I, she uses it as a commuter and I have my own truck. More often than not, this one is on the road. We bought this because the features and value was surely heads and shoulder above anything else in this configuration and even when compared to much higher priced vehicles from other brands.

2014 black top 3.6 auto 6 spd front wheel drive 5 seater cloth, loaded, sunroof, alpine, nav. etc.

After one year I can tell this vehicle has been FLAWLESS. We have had not one complaint about anything. Obviously its never been back to dealer fro any reason. I do my own maintenance as a seasoned mechanic. We have purchased many new vehicles throughout the years from many different brands. Our 09 challenger has been the same way, zero flaws or issues and never needed any repairs.

We are very happy with the comfort and handling. I'm impressed with the 3.6 which is just a great motor delivering smooth strong power and great economy. I love the transmission calibration....it has a performance feel and keeps the motor loaded up good.

We had one heck a winter here in the northeast and the front wheel drive paired with the sport orientated tires did about as well as I suspected.

Good enough to get through anything reasonable and holds the slick road good as long as the driver is not foolish.

Thank you Dodge, this is a great vehicle. :worship:

Amen brother!

Good review, we are in the same boat as you. 3 years and 85k miles later for us, still flawless performance. Only had one visit to the dealer for 3 TSB fixes: cylinder head swap, transmission flash, and fuel gauge fix. Never stepped foot in a dealer since then (do all my own maintenance too)! Love the vehicle too! And you can't get anything close to comparable for the same price new.

I'm having the same feeling. I bought mine to satisfy my need for a 5-door wagon (dog, hauling large items, etc.) and this had everything I wanted (well, I miss my Hemi, but the Pentastar is plenty good!), plus excellent value. I'll be hitting one year of ownership May 20th and so far I've only been to the dealer for the first oil change and tire rotation at 8200 miles. I wish there was more low-end power, but what can you expect from a family hauler?

• 4 weeks later...

The folks over at Forbes should tune in to this forum once and a while! We know what we are talking about.

And this coming Monday, we'll have ours two years and 37,000 miles. The only problem we've had with it was with the navigation. Everything worked but it wouldn't load the maps (common problem across many Chrysler nav systems) which necessitated replacement of the radio even though every other feature worked perfectly. Even after a major collision it still performs flawlessly.