Rubber Mats

Jon Beza

• 2 weeks later...

Never would I expect a brick-and-mortar store to carry something so specific, even if the model is popular.

I ordered a set of front Huskyliner mats from CardID and couldn't be happier. They're made from a flexible, durable plastic with spikes to hold it to the carpet. It comes up on all sides to effectively protect the carpet, and comes up over the entry side close to the factory carpet retainers. Once I have the cargo section, I'll be set. I don't have more than one passenger very often, so I can stick to the universal auto parts store mats for the second row.

Never would I expect a brick-and-mortar store to carry something so specific, even if the model is popular.

I ordered a set of front Huskyliner mats from CardID and couldn't be happier. They're made from a flexible, durable plastic with spikes to hold it to the carpet. It comes up on all sides to effectively protect the carpet, and comes up over the entry side close to the factory carpet retainers. Once I have the cargo section, I'll be set. I don't have more than one passenger very often, so I can stick to the universal auto parts store mats for the second row.

Care to post a pic of them? Especially where they line up with the plastic trim by the door? I have a set in the wife's Avenger and am considering them for the DJ, but the Weathertech ones look a lot nicer than the Husky mats in the Avenger...

I remembered, just forgot to post lol. Here are flash and no flash shots. I need to position them a bit better since I vacuumed last week in the cold and threw them back in.

Driver

IMG_20150105_171914870.jpg

IMG_20150105_171936503.jpg

Passenger

IMG_20150105_172001796.jpg

IMG_20150105_172014973.jpg

Looks great. Thanks for taking the time to post pics!