Weird transmission issues

The Mopar Man

Hey guys I'm new on the forum I have a 2013 dodge journey rt with 150,000 kilometers on it. Over the past few months of ownership I've noticed it shift can be hard but very slightly hard not to bad yet, also while slowing down when the vehicle is downshifting I can feel a very noticeable vibration in the powertrain. Is it normal when driving at low speed (in the mcdonalds drive thru) to hear a loud clunk after the rpms drop from pressing the gas? Thanks for your answers! 

as above dp the trans service ,is it awd? these trans are kind of quirky at times sometimes when driving in city i can feel the trans search for which gear it wants sometimes a small hesitation in it if i am slowing down and then suddenly hit the gas,and sometimes going into park or drive might feel a small thump or bang as it had to much slack then caught gear.actually haven felt any of these in a long time but just some of the possibles quirks iv noticed, i have 93 k on my trans i had the fluid and filter done around 70 k as well

Yeah its awd and I've only had it for 10k but I've been wanting to change the fluid since i got it because i wasnt able to determine its level or viscosity accurately. I've heard that your only supposed to get it done at the dealer because the transmission can only use the mopar fluid designed for that transmission. I guess that's what your referring too. Should I avoid the flush or have that done aswell