I Need LED Low Beam Info

I have a 2015 DJ R/T, on the search for some LED headlight bulbs. My first question is: Should I get an LED kit that is "CAN-bus" ready? Second question: Any recommendations on a quality brand? (Most of them look like cheap knockoff brands to me lol) Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I found this site which might be helpful for those who are replacing bulbs.

https://www.superbrightleds.com/vehicle/2012-dodge-journey-vehicle-led-lights?make=22&model=1023&year=2012

Nothing is cheap about the prices!

Just put in the year of your Journey at the top and happy hunting.  Then click on the bulb picture and it will provide you with the LED info on the replacement bulbs.

I have no affiliation with the site.

mechanical-idiot

I went with the Kai Akarui LED bulbs. Came with decoders. Installed without any issues. Here's a quick night pic. I'll take a few pics of the beam pattern facing my garage tomorrow night for you guys. So far I'm happy with the outcome! Can't wait to actually take the DJ out on the street to see how big the difference is from stock. Hoping I don't have to adjust the headlights any but we'll see. I appreciate the advice guys. 

20190502_204108.jpg

Edited by ShineGlizzy
Added more text...

• 1 month later...