Jump to content

jkeaton

Moderator
  • Posts

    5,813
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    466

Everything posted by jkeaton

  1. It's for a flashlight.
  2. Sorry, I don't have that capability.
  3. where did I say I was disappointed in the 3.6 in the Durango? ?
  4. 3.6 is a perfectly capable engine. Is it a hemi? No, but it does just fine.
  5. I go middle of the road parts from my local parts store, Brakebest (O'Reilly's), Carquest (Advance Auto), Duralast (Autozone), etc. Whoever has them cheaper.
  6. Lots of vehicles have remote batteries. It's not that difficult to access, turn the wheel to the right and remove the access cover. Clock spring has been identified as a possible culprit for the alarm issue. It's 15-year-old vehicle. There's going to be some maintenance costs associated with a vehicle of that age. Welcome to the forum.
  7. Yes. You can install a switch to cut power to the compressor when you don’t need it.
  8. Turns over and won't start or won't turn over? Big difference. Also please add vehicle details. Mileage, engine size.
  9. jkeaton

    Hello

    Welcome to the forum!
×
×
  • Create New...