When I win Lotto Max this week.

hockey_puck

OK. I see the Ram and the Viper. Where is my Chromed DJ? If you park it in front of my house I will shurly get kicked out of my neighborhood. Strict rules about chromed cars!

BTW, my Sister-in law bought a scratch off ticket last month. It was worth $700,000. After Fed taxes, she got a cool 1/2 million! Indiana does not tax State Lottery winnings.

Edited by dhh3

Yeah, that's it. I'll wrap his Journey in tinfoil. Then he'll be safe from government eavesdropping, alien kidnapping, remote viewers and those dastardly aeroplanes secretly excreting chemicals out of their engines!

Got free plays. I'm in for next Friday!

Wow! A grand. Better than I've done. Now, I have won lots of 20 dollar prizes and the closest I came was on on the the Max Millions extra prize numbers where you have to match all seven numbers and there are no prizes for anything less, unlike the main draw. I got 6 out of 7 and missed one number by 1 digit. Now THAT was what I call a sphincter tightening moment.

Already got my tix for Friday! Jackpot up to 50 Million!

• 2 weeks later...