Stupid bird

xcaliber81

Well I'm glad some finds it funny. Had it been yours would you find humor in it? Keep in mind this is now going to cost me my deductible on a car that's 1 year old.

I had a logging truck in front of my 2008 dodge caliber and a large piece of bark came off and hit the bumper with no damage

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I'm glad some finds it funny. Had it been yours would you find humor in it? Keep in mind this is now going to cost me my deductible on a car that's 1 year old.

I had a logging truck in front of my 2008 dodge caliber and a large piece of bark came off and hit the bumper with no damage

Sorry you were offended. Shit happens, thats why we have insurance. Your high deductable is your choice, myself, my deductable is $250. Yes I may pay more, but if something like this happens its not that big a hit.

I really am sorry if you were offended, I'm sure the OP didnt mean it to be nasty.

• 4 weeks later...

Ouch. That's about $1K right there for the bumper and labor. I had to have mine replaced a few months ago when I slid off an exit ramp. Damn ice.

The front bumper must be more than the rear. My rear was $764.11. They reused the platinum piece, but now the little square piece on the left side won't stay in place. It is held on by a short tether.