Changing station automaticly

Same thing happened to me and always seemed to be in front of my house. Took a while to figure out when I finally noticed one day it was my fault as I would just brush one of the buttons on the back of the steering wheel when turning the tight corner into the driveway. Done it a few times more and realized it was my big clumsy paws doing it. Didn't take much of a touch to do it either. :drop:

H.P.

Same thing happened to me and always seemed to be in front of my house. Took a while to figure out when I finally noticed one day it was my fault as I would just brush one of the buttons on the back of the steering wheel when turning the tight corner into the driveway. Done it a few times more and realized it was my big clumsy paws doing it. Didn't take much of a touch to do it either. :drop:

H.P.

Take your hockey gloves off when you are driving... it helps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I just started having this issue today! Did you ever get it resolved. I'm positive it's not me hitting buttons when I don't need to.

It doesn't take much pressure at all when you inadvertently touch one of the buttons. Way too sensitive, IMHO.

Edited by dhh3