Finally, My Crossroad Looks Like The Chicago Show Crossroad!

dhh3

I can barely get my index fingernail in between the side of the tire and the bottom of the piece that holds the spring for the front struts. I believe I am maxed out width-wise, but might be able to go a little higher. But these are 80,000 mile tires. I bought the DJ at the end of June and just rolled over 5,000; I will not be needing tires for a while! LOL

Edited by dhh3

• 6 months later...

everytime I see a journey in that copperhead orange color, all i see is a bigger sized calibur....

its wierd, something about that color.....i dont think calibur when I see white ones, or black ones, or silver ones....just that burnt orange for some reason

I used to have an 04 neon srt 4, loved that car....on stock internals, injectors and turbo, i had that thing dynoed at 429hp and 441ft lb tq to the wheels as a daily driver....a buddy of mine bought one of the calibur srt4 when they first came out and it was sexy.....i can't stand the regular caliburs, but the srt ones can be made to look quite awsome

• 1 month later...

@dhh3- the only thing I would change is get some 3m adhesive remover and get rid of the decal from the dealer under the journey badging. I hate when dealerships do that , the first thing I did was threw out the license plate brackets and removed all dealer branding

When i ordered mine I told the sales guy that if they put a dealer sticker on the car I'd either. Immediately cancel the sale, or expect a 500 dollar a year, payable in advance, fee for dealership advertising. I have no dealer sticker.

@dhh3- the only thing I would change is get some 3m adhesive remover and get rid of the decal from the dealer under the journey badging. I hate when dealerships do that , the first thing I did was threw out the license plate brackets and removed all dealer branding

I have been doing business with my Dealer for over 20 years and don't mind having their name on the car. They take very good care of me.

I guess it wasn't too far on the fender. If you zoom in its by the side mirror. As far as dealer decals go it's the best I've had on a vehicle I've owned. They have different colors for different vehicles so it's not as tacky as most, but they still had to go.

attachicon.gifIMG_20150221_123303609_HDR.jpg

Is that Belzers? They didn't put any on mine right there...

Dave, I've gotta say you have a dynomite Journey. The combo of chrome and black is a real winner. The chrome added to the rear fogs look cool. I know they use 3m tape to stay on. Have you had any issues with them when you wash the car? I'd like to add some chrome front fog surrounds, but worry about the pieces coming off when the scrub brush hits it.

Edited by 11journeybama