Finally, My Crossroad Looks Like The Chicago Show Crossroad!

dhh3

Thank you for the compliments. As soon as I changed the reflectors to the fog lights, no dirt got through the bumper anymore. The lights snapped in just like the reflectors, but they fit tighter. I had no plans to put any chrome on my DJ, but when I saw the piece that surrounds the reflector/fog light, I thought it would look good with the piece on the rear bumper. I also added stainless steel rear tail light "brows" for a subtle look. Both arrived in a week. No more chrome: I like the mirrors and door handles in the body color

Buying anything from China made my hair curl. But, I found a mount for an iPad that clips on the center vents; like the one for my phone, only bigger. I figured for $6.15, what the hell. Arrived in a week; good quality and now I can use my iPad Air for GPS! So, I went ahead and ordered the other pieces, also from China. Looks like the stuff made in the US. 3M tape too!

Edited by dhh3