Check These Out!

You know, ive been scouring the internet trying to see if there were any cool "plug and play" after market headlights for our Journey's (other than doing a customjob) I found absolutely nothing.

Just this week I've been all over ebay checking out possible accessories and whatnot, and look what i found hiding on the list. A single listing, hiding among many, search, after search, this all of a sudden popped up!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231239241578?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

You may not like the style, perhaps overzealous for our mannered looking Journey's, but i think they're pretty sweet. Plus the added benefit of having a readily available custom/aftermarket headlight at a lower price than custom jobs! (unless your a DIY'er).

You bet ya ass im picking these up! Purchased today 5/24. Pics to follow!

The listing says theres 5 sets available. If this picks up steam in the forum, this guy is about to make alot of business!

post-8929-0-88148400-1400941749_thumb.jp

Honestly, this is not a bad deal considering that you get LED running lights, angel eyes, and projectors all in a custom built headlight housing. It is possible to get it done yourself with higher quality projectors, however, they will likely use a proprietary HID bulb and not a standard bulb like the H7 they have listed. The Retrofit source has bi-xenons for $270 and the cheapest headlight housings on amazon are $220. That's almost $500 without any angel eyes or the install. The quality remains to be seen but if the price drops then it might be hard to resist. I'll be watching this one.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Wow! A set of Halo Projectors for my Nitro were $250.00.

I was going to take my DJ down to Lingenfelters because they are an Oracle Dealership, to try and fit a set of LEDs for DRLs. Now that my DRLs are finally functional, no need to spend any more money on lights; except for a set of Signal Mirrors.

Whenever I do a search on ebay, I slim it down to North America only.

Edited by dhh3

Nice lights! But, as far as paypal goes, until they're regulated beyond just employees, not thanks. I bought and sold, sold mostly, on ebay long before Uncle Griff even became an employee. One of our chat pages had a paypal employee pulling chatter's accounts and being stupid. no thanks, I like knowing my money is safe and insured.

Wow! A set of Halo Projectors for my Nitro were $250.00.

I was going to take my DJ down to Lingenfelters because they are an Oracle Dealership, to try and fit a set of LEDs for DRLs. Now that my DRLs are finally functional, no need to spend any more money on lights; except for a set of Signal Mirrors.

Whenever I do a search on ebay, I slim it down to North America only.

These are actually HID projectors and not cheap halogen ones... Any projector headlight you are getting for $250 is likely a piece.

They were not HID proj

These are actually HID projectors and not cheap halogen ones... Any projector headlight you are getting for $250 is likely a piece.

As you say, they were not HID projectors. Some idiots on ebay were trying to sell these along with a set of HIDs. No go. The projector housings were not designed for HIDs. I do not understand the reasoning of blinding on coming traffic! They had a projector low beam, larger high beam and halos around both. And, they were plug and play

Edited by dhh3

They were not HID proj

As you say, they were not HID projectors. Some idiots on ebay were trying to sell these along with a set of HIDs. No go. The projector housings were not designed for HIDs. I do not understand the reasoning of blinding on coming traffic! They had a projector low beam, larger high beam and halos around both. And, they were plug and play

The ebay ones posted above don't list out the specs, but they use a true HID bulb type and one of the projectors appears to be the Infinity Q45 projector. My guess without looking at the specs is that these are actually fairly nice replacements and possibly worth the large price tage as far as components go...