Journey Owners Meet up Destination. Party Time!!!

DTSGUY

Who would want to meet up and have a Journey Show Day and BBQ? We could all pitch in for food or Bring your own. If we plan it right we can make it a mini carnival with Bounce Houses for the kids and something for the wives. I don't know what cause I'm not a girl and I don't know what they would want to do. Sporting events like Base Ball, Volley Ball, Horse Shoe, ect..... Would be fun too. We could also plan for a Journey we could all take in our Journeys. If your interested let us know what State in the US your nominating and give us some ideas of things we could do. There isnt any set date this is just a discussion to see how many people would want to go. :hyper::shift::happy feet:

I nominate Colorado cause I live in Colorado or in Las Vegas Nevada during the SEMA Car show in early November.

Edited by DTSGUY

I live in New Mexico. Like I suggested in another thread, maybe Detroit Michigan. BUT, I love the Las Vegas idea. There are plenty of cool drives we could do as a group near Vegas, and, well, it's Vegas. . . I really like the SEMA car show idea as I think car shows are the coolest. Vegas has something for everyone, from kids to wives.

A cool meet up spot before a group drive could be here: http://johnmullsmeats.com/road-kill-grill Then we could all go to the SEMA car show, if it is open to the public. Not sure it is. Maybe someone on the forum could arrange a group registration. Not sure how it all works.

IMHO, I really think someone who is a good organizer (not me) needs to commandeer the event, we need to have a solid plan, and some form of registration so we know who's in. I'd hate to see an event get planned and very few show up. I think the SEMA event could be a draw if we can somehow get registered.

Peace.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

It should be somewhere in the middle of Ontario and Mexico. We should be able to DRIVE our DJs there. I'd likely go, schedule permitting, if this was to happen. I think it'd fly in the face of these Mopar geeks (that seem to despise the DJ) if it got any media. We could contact Allpar. Or we could just show up at one of those Mopar shows as a DJ Gang! Ha!

Peace.

Can't do it in Windsor. They complain when the neighbors across the river play loud music and party into the night.

;) :P

Not if we're the ones playing the loud music and partying! The ones that complained were upset because they didn't get an invite.