Have you seen any other Journeys on the Road

Skittles019

I've seen a few. My wife saw a white one the other day. I enjoy having the only one in my area. My only question is, if they can't keep them on the lot, where are they going?

my dealer told us a huge number are going to the tourist meccas in Fla to replace minivan rentals

I have only seen one in Denver on the road.

I have a silver one in Denver so if you saw Silver, It could have been me. :-)

I have actually seen a red one and a white one in the last month and a half. There are several that look a lot like the Journey so you have to look at the grill to tell for sure.

I have a silver one in Denver so if you saw Silver, It could have been me. :-)

I have actually seen a red one and a white one in the last month and a half. There are several that look a lot like the Journey so you have to look at the grill to tell for sure.

The one I saw was Red so there must be at least two. I keep saying as soon and if ours ever get here that is when we will start seeing them all the time then.

I agree that you have to look twice to be sure because other cars a first glance makes you think you just seen a journey. Ten when you get a good look you see its not.

But to be honest I will be upset if I see one on my block before I get mine. I am just like a teenager I want to be first.

The one I saw was Red so there must be at least two. I keep saying as soon and if ours ever get here that is when we will start seeing them all the time then.

I agree that you have to look twice to be sure because other cars a first glance makes you think you just seen a journey. Ten when you get a good look you see its not.

But to be honest I will be upset if I see one on my block before I get mine. I am just like a teenager I want to be first.

I have seen a Green, Red X3, Silver X2 and one Gold one so far

Rob

I have seen a Green, Red X3, Silver X2 and one Gold one so far

Rob

I bought a silver steel mettalic SXT and the next day at work...someone had the same color but the AWD....so there are 2 in the parking lot at my work. Other than that I have not seen any on the road where I am.

Not quite :) I'm in NOVA and another user "Darrell_in_Va" is in NOVA. Besides mine, I have seen another Bright Silver in Manassas on 28, a Silver Steel in the Springfield mixing bowl and the latest, a Black one on 404 in MD.

We have had the Journey a week now and still think I am the only one in Northern Va

My wife and I saw one a few weeks ago and we haven't seen one on the road since here in New Brunswick, Canada. I know there have been several sold from my dealer alone so they are around somewhere. I have made the mistake of seeing some Dodge Calibers and thinking at first glance they were Journeys. There sure are a lot of Calibers out there. I want to see more Journeys on the road as I am worried about the price of parts later down the road. I figure the more Journeys sold, the less the price on parts will be.

After a month of owning our black RT, we finally saw another Journey in town.

Of course we saw it a block from our house and it was another black RT!! Two elderly ladies driving it so I'm assuming it was a family car that they were using.

Still no others yet.

The Stewie

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the Castleton area of Indianapolis and have had my White (fleet white--?!) SXT Journey for nearly 6 weeks. Although I know there are a couple folks on here from Indy, I've only seen one other Journey - White and ON MY STREET! Think it was just visiting because I've not seen it since.

What's funny is while I was trying to buy one in the lot a friend of ours bought it out from under my without knowing. I'm glad though, because i ended up ordering one and got the better end of the deal with Nav and some other options that his didn't.

Also, haven't seen more than one, then one day I come out after my tennis match and bam...there is one parked right next to me...same color, different interior.

I'm in the Castleton area of Indianapolis and have had my White (fleet white--?!) SXT Journey for nearly 6 weeks. Although I know there are a couple folks on here from Indy, I've only seen one other Journey - White and ON MY STREET! Think it was just visiting because I've not seen it since.

I live in Avon (on the West side of Indy)...and while taking a walk the other day saw a red one parked in a neighbors driveway! I am starting to see them much more frequently around Indy this month. I bought mine in early March and up until a few weeks ago really hadn't seen any others. Now I am seeing them often!

I got mine on May 3rd, and did not see any others in town for a week other than 3 on the dealers lot. Next Sunday, 2 in the church parking lot and passed a couple more driving around. Not the 1st in town, they had already sold 10+, 1st on the block though!

Now I see them everywhere! No wonder I can't get the bug deflector from the dealer. :censored:

I haven't seen any in the San Fernando Valley or Santa Clarita area of Southern CA. My wife is a school teacher, and she said one of her kids got picked up in one, but that's about all... The area we live in is VERY Stepford-ish. It's all about your flat stomach, big implants, big house, and what you drive. Lots of Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, Escalades, etc. The funny thing is that we are seeing more and more people losing their homes (3 on my street, and 4 around the corner), but they've got a Hummer and Lexus in the driveway... Maybe they should have bought something a little more reasonable (Like a Journey!)

Rick