Have you seen any other Journeys on the Road

Skittles019

• 2 years later...

We were the first to have a Journey in our area (King George County) when we bought our '09 SXT in March of 2008. It took some time, but eventually we did see others in the area. We now have a Black '10 SXT (the '09 went "Christine" on us....) and I see more and more Journey's in our county. There's at least one other Journey in our neighborhood/subdivision. I see quite a few these days. People are realizing what a deal Journey's are.

I see very few Journey's here in Michigan. I know there's a couple other forum members from Michigan, however.

I have seen a few other Journey's out there, but my Lux is the only one I've ever seen on the road, for what it's worth...

Edited by UPMedic

I have seen only a select few older model Journey owners around my city, and according to my dealership, the only 5 star in the city, I was the first to buy a 2011 from them. There is only one other Dodge dealership btw. So, could I possibly have the only 2011 in a city of 550,000................ah well, probably not, but hey, like to think it. :)

** Reviving the post **

I know in Canada it's #1 - so you probably see a whole lot driving around.

But what about the the United States?

I've only seen 1 in the Atlanta, GA area in the past 4 months. (I've been looking pretty hard too).

We just picked up my 2011 Black R/T a week ago and have not seen 1 new 2011 Journey on the road anywhere yet! The dealer we bought from had 3 others on the lot (white, red, and silver) but they were not the R/T package. They also said that our black one was the first R/T they got in and they have a red on on order...I am hoping to not see any black ones around for awhile! LOL

We also get alot of looks on the road by people I'm sure wondering what the heck we are driving!

• 5 weeks later...

On my test drive home to show my wife, I realized our neighbor down the street had a black Journey SXT. The salesman used that as a quick opportunity to show how popular the car is, or whatever.

After purchase, I've had a more keen eye for Journey's or just plain Dodges on the road and I've seen one other Journey in about a week from seeing the above one.

So yah, a total of 2 in a week.

For fun, we started having our son point out every Dodge Journey he saw...suffice to say we are now sick of the "game" and have asked him to stop...I think we counted over 30 driving around town the other day...

Must be why we don't see many down our way. They are all in Canada! :D

Must be why we don't see many down our way. They are all in Canada! :D

Reading these forums, Canada must be full of them. There are 4 of them around our small town of around 1800 people. The Dodge dealer in the next town, about 15 miles away, can't keep them on the lot very long but haven't seen too many of them on the road.

Reading these forums, Canada must be full of them. There are 4 of them around our small town of around 1800 people. The Dodge dealer in the next town, about 15 miles away, can't keep them on the lot very long but haven't seen too many of them on the road.

Dodge does advertise the Journey as "Canada's Best Selling Crossover"

There isn't a day which I don't see at least one, here in Montréal. It has became popular quickly, apparently. Those that I see are mostly 2010, I rarely see any 2011 other than mine. I'm going to see a lot more of them in the near future. I was the first one of the company to get one, but already a colleague got the second one, and two more are already on order and will be received in late August (or it is possible that they will have to wait for the 2012, as the dealer said he had problems getting any more 2011).

• 1 month later...

I rarely ever seen any Journey's where were are in Oklahoma since buying mine in May. I have seen a few older ones and so far only have seen 2 new ones with the newer front fascia....1 white in town with TX plates, and then husband saw one down the road from where he works identical to mine except for no window tint or mud flaps :rant2: ....I kinda like being an individual right now, its fun!

• 1 year later...

This thread is due for a revival :) ,

especially since I'll be buying one soon. I've seen 1 definitely, maybe 2 here near Cincinnati. The first one was a beautiful Storm Gray that happened to be parked next to me when I left the grocery...I took it as an omen :-) (I was also considering the Kia Sorento at the time). The only other occasion wasn't a postive id, but it looked like one from afar. that one was bright red. That's it...it's relative rarity here is one of the things I like about it....I prefer driving something that's a bit off the main stream.

Craig