Please help

I have a 2013 Dodge Journey with the 2.4 l and the heater hose burst and it ran hot and blew a head gasket so I replaced the head gasket rebuilt the head all new camshaft sensors crankshaft sensors VVT solenoid controllers all new and the motor runs absolutely perfect until it reaches 200° and then it starts throwing a p0365, p0344, p0016, codes and they only come back when the motor reaches full running temperature all sensors ohm out perfect all electrical plugs have the correct voltage and I am at a loss please help

When I bought the journey it did not have OEM sensors in it they had already been replaced with store-bought brands and it ran fine for 3 months after we purchased it until that heater hose burst and it ran hot after the rebuild is when everything went haywire, I've had two mechanics look at it for me because my scanner tool is only a $500 scanner tool in it only does so much and one of them mechanics has one of the $6,000 snap-on scanner tools that gives you all of your graphs and everything that you can watch voltages peaks and valleys of everything that you can name on the motor and both mechanics said everything looks fine but this should not be happening but clearly it is and I have seen online where others have had the same issue with no report of what they found to be the problem so now I'm stuck with a very nice car that I can't drive.

1 hour ago, larryl said:

Why would I take the thermostat out? 

When I bought the journey it did not have OEM sensors in it they had already been replaced with store-bought brands and it ran fine for 3 months after we purchased it until that heater hose burst and it ran hot after the rebuild is when everything went haywire, I've had two mechanics look at it for me because my scanner tool is only a $500 scanner tool in it only does so much and one of them mechanics has one of the $6,000 snap-on scanner tools that gives you all of your graphs and everything that you can watch voltages peaks and valleys of everything that you can name on the motor and both mechanics said everything looks fine but this should not be happening but clearly it is and I have seen online where others have had the same issue with no report of what they found to be the problem so now I'm stuck with a very nice car that I can't drive.

2 hours ago, Chris booker said:

Either a problem with the VVT system OR timing marks are off between crankshaft and cams. You had the head off, very easy to have the crank move off position on reassembly VVT system can handle only a small amount of timing discrepancy and probably why only showing up at operating temp.

The timing has been checked and it is not off I've uncovered the timing chain five times and even showed it to both mechanics the chain is in position where it's supposed to be everything's lined up we have no explanation as to why it's doing what it's doing all the timing marks are where they are supposed to be.

I hate random parts throwing but… cps sensor is critical, not hard to change or expensive. Non oem on occasion can create a lot of weird stuff.  As already mentioned.

Sensor Reluctor wheel damage or misalignment for cam or CPS sensors comes up on engine sites.

VVT sensors run on oil pressure, heat can change viscosity and pressure. How is oil pressure.?

Well I am still confused and concerned at the same time as we have taken the top part of this motor apart for the sixth time and even took apart the cam phasers and they are fine we have driven this vehicle again with the $6,000 snap-on giant tablet scanner that my mechanic has that shows you all of the graphs of the sensors, temperatures, and voltages in the wiring harness everything is within specs everything is working as should everything is putting out the signals that they are supposed to be putting out and in real time us driving it and watching these graphs still the code is only thrown when the motor reaches 205 degrees or above which is it's running temperature and when the code is thrown there is no change in any of these graphs that indicate the issue that is causing the code to be thrown it's as if it's got to be a program issue with the PCM that does not seem to be another explanation so I'm wondering if there are updates from the dealership that I might be able to get to fix my PCM problem if that's in case the problem because everything else is checking out perfectly fine, we just can't wrap our heads around what the issue might be.

from reading  your post, it  sounds like your at the end of the road with your current mechanics. you probably don't want to hear this BUT sounds like its time to take it your local dodge dealership and show and tell them everything you have done and let them check it out, YES there will be a diagnostic  fee but that does go toward the repair, and the repair WILL be higher than a local mechanic but they have more experience with your engine and vehicle...good luck and take care

Sounds very frustrating.  Trouble shoot temperature probe.  Measure value at hood probe harness plug and then the output value that arrives at the pin coming in to pcm.  Cold and at 200F when error occurs. Need pcm pin out diagram, Mitchel log in.  Maybe probe or harness issue.