Dodge Journey service manual 2009-2011 and 2012-2016

mojo

As the title states, I  have a PDF version of the service manual. I own it as I payed for it many years ago. I would like to share it but wonder if some one already post it.

The size is big around 250mb. Very extensive around 5630 pages each in 55 chapters covering all engines and trans.

Thanks.

Edited by mojo

I've only been around here for about 2 years, but have not seen any manuals posted into the forum here or for that matter none of the other model specific sites I also particpater on. That would be a BIG helpto me seeing I have an '11 and a '14 to now keep up maint./repair on. Electrical /wiring and trans/AWD would be most beneficial for me.. 

That you are willing to offer is a VERY NICE gesture if such is capable on the forum! 

:)

Edited by 5rebel9

Ok... hopefully the links work ..

01 DODGE JOURNEY SE WORKSHOP MANUAL (2009-2011 MODEL VERSION) 2.4l, 2.7l, 3.6l and Diesel.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_xuA6QF1MntZly_ggIJyDv6B6jmowE60/view?usp=sharing

02 DODGE JOURNEY JC MANUAL (CHANGES APPLY FROM 2012 MODEL VERSION) 2.4l, 2.7l, 3.6l and Diesel.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zX8rfowBmx1KZpx7zNHQENgcxjFnDjuw/view?usp=sharing

• 5 months later...

@mojo thank you very much for sharing this with us. Amazing! Love my journey, is my 2nd and If the Model hadn't died for Dodge North America, I wouldn't think of buying a 3rd when required. I would love for them to bring the version that is sold today in its place by Dodge México... I will miss the 2 extra seats in the back, but I would continue with Journeys!

8 hours ago, Domiven said:

@mojo thank you very much for sharing this with us. Amazing! Love my journey, is my 2nd and If the Model hadn't died for Dodge North America, I wouldn't think of buying a 3rd when required. I would love for them to bring the version that is sold today in its place by Dodge México... I will miss the 2 extra seats in the back, but I would continue with Journeys!

The Mexican Journey is the Chinese Trumpchi with a Dodge Badge on the grill. It may be a fine car but it’s a much different car. To me the old Journey was right sized. Roomy, good sight line without being too tall, big doors, long wheelbase. Good while it lasted. 

• 6 months later...

Thank you Mojo! Does anyone have instructions on how to remove the catalytic converter on bank 1 (fire wall) for a 2014 dodge journey SXT 3.6L AWD? I did get the bolts off and detached the catalytic converter from the motor and the exhaust but I couldn't seem to remove it. The catalytic converter seems to hit the front right drive shaft and the cross under pipe. I'm hoping that If I remove the cross under pipe that I'll have enough space to pull the catalytic converter out from the bottom. Anybody have any suggestions? 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Enjoyed the chapters in this service manual however I have not been able to find the page other then where: "the headliner is dropped to the seats"  in a step by step process 23- Body/Interior HEADLINER-removal/

Typing "Headliner" I get over 200 pages to check

I'm asking,  are both sun shields, four ceiling hand grips, plastic covers at A pillars, . . . ,headliner console, DVD screen console, headliner  vents removal  seems alot to remove to replace four sunroof drain tubes that I suspect are either frozen with water/dirt and plugged and back up water into Map light console.

Daniel

Edited by Daniel Anderson

:Drop down the headliner as necessary to gain access to the drain hoses (Refer to 23 -
Body/Interior/HEADLINER - Removal) .
2. Disconnect the front hoses (2) from the sunroof assembly (1).
3. Release the support clips (3) and disconnect the lower grommet and remove the hose.
Disconnect the rear hoses (2) from the sunroof assembly (1) and release the support clips
(3).
5. Separate the remaining support clips (1).
6. Disconnect the grommet (2) from the body (3) and remove the rear hoses as necessary.

(Page 2230)Dodge Journey  Service Manual 2012-2016 by Mojo, Jul 31, 2022 in Maintenance and D.Y.I. 

Credit

Found Headliner removal location in service manual provided.(page 1526)

How do you go about removing the plastic trim pieces so I do not damage them.

DVD player was not mentioned in removal or installation process

Clarification

I’m pretty sure no one removes their car  interior to unplug sunroof track drain vents. Look at this clip most of them are similar set up.

It would be like removing your engine to change spark plugs. Get a hair dryer to unfreeze the crap plugging up the lines, or work in a heated garage if needed. Piece of whipper sniper line and maybe compressed air if really bad, use low pressure if possible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...