Oil pan replacement help 2011 Journey

Mayellah

Hey!!!
Back again with more problems and $0 to throw at a mechanic.
Can anyone help with suggestions or linked videos specifically for a 2011 Journey? Seems like the plethora of vids on Youtube are for everything else but the 2011...
She's rusted beyond belief and I could probably put my finger through the bottom, with enough force.
Issue after issue!!!
Thanks <3
This picture actually doesn't show how bad it actually is... 

*** Is it easy to do?
Will the parts come with instructions?
I know I need to buy the gasket and RTV, but will it explain the process and where to put it, how to use it?
Will I need additional tools to pry the old pan off? 
Do I need to replace the existing bolts with new ones?

107003333_10158639687954928_662150497826245313_n.jpg

If the old bolts look ok you can reuse if cash is tight, if head of bolt is rounded off I would replace that fastner.

A torque wrench is  important for tiny 40-60 inch pound fastners, very easy to break off heads. Borrow one if possible, mechanics are use to correct torque (tightness) and often don’t use one. RTV needs to cure 24 hrs before going back in service, for best results.

If oil is not leaking yet, you could sand off the outer rust and if still no leak, apply a thin film of grease (very thin film) over the rusted part of oil pan. It doesn’t get hot enough to burn off and it will slow the rust temporarily until you can better deal with it.

Environmental impact IMO minimal; smelting new steel and making new rtv has bigger foot print.