2015 journey has no power but battery is fully charged

I have a 2015 dodge journey that wont start. The battery is new but when I go to start it there is no power going to the car. It drove fine a hour before it happen. I'm thinking it could be the fuse or maybe the ignition switch  isn't working but the only light I see in side the car is coming from the start button. The off is glowing but nothing else. No dash or radio no sounds from engine nothing. Can someone  please help.It would be greatly appreciated.

• Official Dodge Support
2 hours ago, Shadowrj said:

I have a 2015 dodge journey that wont start. The battery is new but when I go to start it there is no power going to the car. It drove fine a hour before it happen. I'm thinking it could be the fuse or maybe the ignition switch  isn't working but the only light I see in side the car is coming from the start button. The off is glowing but nothing else. No dash or radio no sounds from engine nothing. Can someone  please help.It would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Shadowrj,

We recommend having your dealer inspect this concern if you have not done so already.  If you would like any additional assistance, please feel free to send us a private message and we'll be happy to help!

Lamar 

DodgeCares