2010 dodge journey 3.5 won't move in drive or reverse

Medelc

It wont move when i put it on drive or reverse when i press the pedal on drive or reverse its seams like its in neutral. I never had a problem it wasn't slipping or anything like that until now. I went to McDonald's and than it just dont want to move

Cars come with a parking/E brake for this reason. Use the e-brake pedal (left side of driver's foot well) to prevent the car from moving. Doesn't hurt to use brick behind/in-front of  the wheels too.

Can you turn off, and take the key out of the ignition when the shifter's is in park? (with your foot on the brake): Can the car start?
Are you sure the car is in true neutral, and not still in drive? with the engine off, the torque converter will feel like neutral at low speeds.
Does the dashboard indicate the PRNDL changing, even though the car seems in neutral?
is the electrical system working (radio, headlights, ect) 
Just for fun, try the old' trick of disconnecting the battery for 30 minutes; See if this gives the transmission a second wind... 

If it was me, I'd get it on a tow truck and take it to the nearest decent family-owned transmission shop.
Might be big repair, but if the car didn't indicate any issues, it might be a issue with the shift lever, or it's push-rod that move the transmission in and out of gear.