Engine cooling upgrade

Does anyone have any recommendations for upgrading the cooling system? I'm looking for a better radiator, hoses, thermostat, etc.. expecting to have a very hot 3 months of summer and I don't want the engine to heat more. Has been good at a max of 220 but recently jas been getting to 230 today 233.

My experience is the radiator is perfectly fine for extremely hot weather.  Drove across the Mojave with a bike and surfboard on the roof at 117 F without any significant engine temperature increase.   Like the others have stated, rather than try to upgrade, first make sure what you have is working properly. 

Peace. 

Flush the system, put in new coolant, maybe put in a new thermostat depending on your year and mileage. Never had an issue with ours even in the extreme heat of summer. If the temp reading is in the normal range, don't worry about minor fluctuations above and below what you consider "normal". If it gets to the point of nearing overheating to potentially cause engine damage, it will let you know. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just had a coolant flush in my 2012 last April / May at 95,000 kms, Fresh coolant no other issues noted, why mess with something that is already working fine ? Apex87, it has been a month did that do the trick in bringing the temp down to your normal 220 ?