Power steering problems

2010 journey almost started on fire on a really cold night and power steering pump is all wet and no there is no coolant flow my question is could power steering issue some how cause water pump to not work? Beside a rear wheel bearing the journey had no issues before it's almost started on fire 

The owner said when they got home they didnt notice anything wrong but after getting out of the vehicle they noticed smoke and glowing from under the hood and ran inside grabbed water and tryed to pour it inside the hood but didnt see the glowing anymore no signs of a fire or no burned wires 

It was not sarcasm as the two units are completely independent of each other.  The only thing that they would share is the belt, assuming that it is a singular serpentine belt. 

Check the belt on the drive side for heat scoring. Likely if a pulley seized the belt would have snapped but maybe not, yet.

Ol thanks I'm just going to replace the water pump and bring it in to have the power steering changed. Theres no way that the power steering cooler went out and caused the car to overheat which caused the water pump to go out at well ? Maybe the power steering cooler hose went out a few days before and the engine was overheated a few times tell the water pump went to or theres no way the power steering would affect the water pump cuz there was no issues with it tell that night beside the owner saying the rear passenger tire was making a grinding noise which he thinks is a bad wheel bearing but thanks again

Time to get acquainted with your local service manager at the dealer.  Fred is right.  Don't waste your time, because you are going to end up at the dealer in the end.

My original answer was not sarcasm.  You have two separate issues with the vehicle.  Likely coincidental, but I could be wrong since they run on one belt.

GET IT TO THE DEALER!  They are trained to diagnose and fix it properly.

mechanical-idiot