Performance brakes

Has anyone put on Powerstop drilled and slotted rotors and pads?  I just paid almost $400 for pads and rotors from my local parts store and don't want to do that again.  I was wondering if anyone had tried these (or something similar) and knew they were good.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

2011 Dodge Journey Mainstreet V6 FWD

Screenshot_20190412-123318_Chrome.jpg

i have a 2014 crossroad and changed the pads out at around 70 k and the oem still looked like they were at 50 percent good, was checking on my daughters jeep and her oem pads look great for the miles she has on them, evidently dodge and jeep are using top quality pads as of 2014 and newer also when i checked the parts dept at the dodge dealership they offer 2 brands of pads one is oem which is the most expensive and and other brand with a weird name  which is a little cheaper. so if buying from the dealership be aware they are doing that...

Do you have a link or a certain place to look for what you used?  I'm stuck with what I purchased a couple days ago, but would like to avoid the need of doing that again.

2 hours ago, redtomatoman said:

Yes.   I did that on my 2011 in place of the craptacular OEM specimens.   The new brakes are great.  Mine are EBC drilled and slotted rotors mated with green stuff pads  btw.  

Peace.

Redtomatoman, I already bought OEM replacements.  I didnt know if anyone had tried those brakes specifically or if anyone had a recommendation for when I replace brakes again, because OEM is pricey and not that quality.  I appreciate the feedback!