Replaced front calipers and the rotor is still getting hot (only passenger side)

32 minutes ago, larryl said:

I think there can be an issue with the rubber brake lines that can restrict the fluid flow to the caliper causing trouble or maybe the wheel bearing?

where the rubber brake line is held by the metal bracket that is bolted to the strut. check out you tube for this problem where the rust builds up under the metal bracket closing off the rubber line..

If one side is getting really hot I would wonder if the brakes are pulling to that side of the car when you are driving. If the caliper isn't retracting correctly I would think the piston is getting stuck and not retracting at all (keeping pressure on the pad). This can be caused by the flow of the brake fluid, so check your line as suggested, but it can also be a defective caliper. You can grease the piston if it is getting stuck, or simply exchange it for another one. I would also do a full bleed on that side and make sure it completely clear with nothing clogging the line. In either case, stop driving it before the rotor gets ruined and you are stuck redoing it all again.

15 hours ago, Frustratedowner said:

Ok so I replaced all of the rotors, pads, and calipers on my Journey, but I'm still having a problem with the passenger, front rotor getting hot when I drive, even for a short distance. Any suggestions?

So then it's not those parts....check the brake lines as mentioned above. 

I am no mechanic, but my guess is that your caliper is stuck on.  I just had the same problem with the front drivers side.  Rotor got hot as hell, so did the wheel.  It was quite the smoke show.  We looked like Cheech and Chong driving through town.  I stopped and bought a big hammer at a store and pounded the hell out of the back of the caliper until it released.  We made it home the 50 some miles without any more issues.  It was at night, so no garages were open to assist us.  I purchased a caliper the next day and a friend came and showed me how to install it.  It was actually quite easy.   Just because you purchase a new (it was likely remanufactured) part does not mean that it can't F up on you.

Good luck frustratedowner (if you ever show up here again).