Jump to content

larryl

Journey Member
  • Posts

    1,499
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    140

Everything posted by larryl

  1. take the video to the dealership and show them-could be anything from a battery to a bad ground
  2. Just do a search on this forum about the Nav unit and you can read for hours....its a real issue sadly
  3. Why not just sell it now dont bother sinking anymore money into it then your pain will be gone
  4. I have them on my Journey with no issues
  5. Why did your mechanic only look at the battery? There are other reasons a car wont start....as stated good luck hope you get it fixed
  6. Anyone had this message pop up on the EVIC screen? 2013 Crew It happened to me yesterday but the weird thing is the sensors are all showing the tire pressures of each tire and they are correct but the tire light is on with a stored message. I have read there is a module located somewhere so may be that is the culprit...off to the dealer next week to see what they say.
  7. The dealerships dont like the video's??
  8. My 2013 handles a trailer lighting system no problem I also have LED's on the trailer You might have to get the dealer to set the code to activate the harness though
  9. If you pay for maps every year your the only person I know who does it
  10. ^^^^ I have those also from Ebay going on 6 yrs no issues
  11. Well in 2017 I wouldnt buy a 2009 Journey if it had 50000 miles on it they had issues..lots of them Especially when there are lots of 2013 and newer models which are far superior and had gotten rid of many of the well documented annoyances of the previous years except the NAV
  12. You made a huge mistake and didn't do much research especially with such high mileage. Did you pay $500.00 for it ? Sadly that's all it's worth and you will have issues
  13. The original poster will probably never be back his feelings got hurt no doubt When I had my 09 it did the no start a few times but the neutral trick always worked for me
  14. larryl

    Hey All

    Bare in mind this is the 1st model year for this vehicle the 4 cylinder engine will be worn out and the v6 uses oil and has a timing belt. Also the wiring harnesses were weak and the brakes were terrible...And that is just from comments and complaints on this forum I dont think I would buy one but a 2013 or newer a much better vehicle
  15. The problem is in your upgrade which probably wasnt done correctly
  16. Take the vehicle and your evidence to the dealer....should be a fun time
  17. No one this forum can help with this issue or this topic however it's broken down
  18. I agree especially if it's just to complain about an issue that requires more than a "forums" help because they dont like the replies that are posted anyway. A 2009 Journey that is still on the road is a great thing in it's self...just saying
×
×
  • Create New...