New to the Forum. Guy from NJ.

JohnJourney

Hi Everyone,

New to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am a father of a five and seven year old and I'm in the market for a new car. I am headed towards the 2016 Dodge Journey. I found this review on my dealerships website and wanted to share it with you guys. See below:

http://www.precisionchrysler.com/2016-dodge-journey-butler-nj.htm

Before I go any further into purchasing the vehicle I wanted to see if anyone could offer some personal thoughts on the vehicle. Anything the review may have left out? Pros? Cons? Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

John

Welcome to the forum. I agree with jkeaton about checking the owner's impression section for information. That's what I did before we bought ours. I also agree with 11journeybama- it's the best vehicle I've ever owned. Would definitely buy another one!!!!

A would also buy another one 3.6 is great and the brakes are SUPER compared to older versions.

I would recommend buying the extended warranty from Chrysler only if you plan on keeping it

My only complaint is the Nav system in mine but others have had good luck and they have had three yrs to improve it

We love ours - 2013 Crew with all options except DVD. Our kids are 13 and 17 and we're never wanting for more space. Exceptional ride and handling, quiet, powerful and economical - 24 MPG combined average most of the year, drops a few when it's really cold. I would buy another one tomorrow if I had to. 50,000 miles, only defect was the radio (common). Survived a major accident with no injuries to my wife and the car still drives perfectly.

might want to buy a 2015 instead of 2016 .they dropped the powertrain warranty to lower miles and yr on the 2016 and by getting a 2015 you should get a lot better discount and rebate than the 16. same features on both yrs . just a thought....

• 2 weeks later...