nice feature

Burn

hey , hello all ... first post here

new owner of a one month old 09 journey

wow , finally found a forum dedicated to the dodge journey ..cool. Well i will start right away to read all the topics to catch up but before i do i just want to share a nice feature i found today :with your car ( a journey of course ) parked and locked , take your fob and hit the unlock button once and then quickly hit it again but this time hold it : the two front windows will remotely roll down until you release the unlock button. Not sure the usefulness of this feature beside to let it go the heat before you get inside ...

cool ...but the bad news is you will have to get in the vehicle to get the windows up because you can't do it remotely this time :)

well see you all in the forums

• 2 weeks later...

just push a little the turn signal ( Tap ) ... don't fully engage it and it will blink a few seconds and then stop. Useful when changing lane...

As a newbie, what is the 'tap' turn signal and have I missed some Uconnect trick?

John

Tried the mirror thing....is that folded in or out...could not get mine to work...would be nice after going thru the car wash...

i did not tried it , after some thought i concluded that it was only a joke ... just to make fun of others. i didn't fell to this prank.

ooh and he forgot to mention that if you say '' okuspokus '' with a finger in your nose , a magical arm appears and hold the steering wheel for you ... so you can eat your sandwich and root beer while driving.... very neat ..

i did not tried it , after some thought i concluded that it was only a joke ... just to make fun of others. i didn't fell to this prank.

ooh and he forgot to mention that if you say '' okuspokus '' with a finger in your nose , a magical arm appears and hold the steering wheel for you ... so you can eat your sandwich and root beer while driving.... very neat ..

May not be a joke. Most Chrysler vehicles that are shipped overseas have power folding mirrors. Here in the states we have to manually fold the mirrors in and out. I noticed he is from

England, so he may just have the power folding option on the mirrors.

May not be a joke. Most Chrysler vehicles that are shipped overseas have power folding mirrors. Here in the states we have to manually fold the mirrors in and out. I noticed he is from

England, so he may just have the power folding option on the mirrors.

yeah , perhaps you are right. But i was thinking about the hardware required to make it work and the cost .... i just can't get it. That's why i don't know if it's a joke or not.... i prefer to use this money elsewhere in the car instead of powered folding in - out mirror.

yeah , perhaps you are right. But i was thinking about the hardware required to make it work and the cost .... i just can't get it. That's why i don't know if it's a joke or not.... i prefer to use this money elsewhere in the car instead of powered folding in - out mirror.

Fold them in and backup really really fast....they might open.

Fold them in and backup really really fast....they might open.

I tried that the other days and now the post I hit has left a yellow stain down my bumper.

No its not my Journey but my old Laguna thank god.

The mirrow trick really does work but only to open not close when you park like lots of other cars. Pitty.

There really is no other hardware required just programming given the car knows your speed and the motor exists in the mirror.

John

No joke and I am a little offended by your comment. My Journey is a UK spec SE and it had power mirrors as standard. There is a button by the window switches to open and fold the mirrors. Plus, as I stated in my original post, if you drive off withthem folded they automatically unfold. Unlike my old Renault they do not fold shut when you lock the car.

I do not come to this valuable forum to make fun of others.