Welcome to the forum.

You don't tell us much about your DJ i.e year,radio model etc.

You can have someone disconnect the car battery for 10 - 15 minutes

to reboot the computer systems as this is sometimes the culprit.

Sirus has less than a stellar reputation when helping subscribers ,

if you use the search facility here you can research for answers.

For radio issues, you need to wait at least 30 minutes for the radio to reset. You will not lose any of your presets. If resetting the radio does not work, call Sirius. You will need the S/N of your radio. If you are lucky enough to get someone who speaks clearly, park the car in a clear area: nothing overhead (trees, etc, or in your garage). You will have to have the car running and the radio set to Sirius. They can send a signal to reboot your radio. If this doesn't work, check the antenna. Does the radio still work in AM/FM? It is possible that the antenna lead came loose from either the radio or the antenna. There are two leads going to the antenna: one for AM/FM and one for Sirius. You will have to pull the headliner down slightly to check the connections at the antenna. Also, is the antenna intact? Did you hit anything?

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys. The SAT radio on my 2015 Journey SXT locked up when my 3 month free trial with SiriusXM expired on my new vehicle. Am/Fm worked fine. We had been existing customers with the company and had our subscription ready to be updated. After a couple of hours with Sirius trying to resolve the problem we had no success. 

They told me to take it to the dealer.

I searched the problem on the Net and found this forum and thread. So, I disconnected the battery at the point under the hood for 30 mins for the reset, reconnected the battery and VOILA! it was working again! Just had to go back through the my uconnect4.3 settings and reset some but no problems. All the radio presets stayed the same. 

Thanks for the suggestion. Also, pulling the fuse and replacing it was suggested but it's located up under the dash on the passenger side and I couldn't contort myself to get to it, don't fit in there :) I joined the forum too.

glad you got the problem fixed, kind of like a computer sometimes you just have to reboot.....Cars are getting so complicated and with some many computers and electronics in them and with more to come......sure i want a car that drives itself    NOT  i dont even want an electric one......