just did the exhaust

HarryT.

Individual likes/dislikes have a lot to do in this area , if I thought

changing mufflers would make the DJ sound like my old 340 Cuda

I would be all over it.

Good luck and enjoy!

Reminds me of my old 70 super bee.. Wish my journey could sound like it. Loud mouth thrush cut off under the seats ...very loud ...

I had a 68 Barracuda Formula S, and a 72 Duster, both with the Hypo 340. There is no way in he** that I can get my DJ to sound like either of them, but I can still wish. Then, my 68 Cougar XR7 with the GT package, but that is a story for another day.

Check out my YouTube video of my https://youtu.be/lug8j5qiR2Q. If that didn't work then type in 2014/dodge journey magnaflow exhaust. Mi e has red mudflaps. I find lists I g to exhaust videos is best with a good set of headphones. I have a few videos. Check them.out and let me k ow what's your think

• 2 weeks later...

That sound terrible!!! It's as if a Honda and a Toyota had a baby. No difference between that and an import with a "fart can". Then again the red mud flaps, red accents and makeshift fender stripes arent aesthetically appealing either. I'm really not trying to be rude and know everyone's vehicle is customized to their liking but I really am not a fan of this crossroads. I do appreciate you sharing that video because if I ever was looking to put pipes on my journey, you have now steered me away

You say boring but at least they don't look like a fixer upper on a budget. You buy the most expensive dj and then put cheap upgrades on it (minus exhaust yet it sounds like a honda). That's not nice IMHO. Like I said though, I wasn't trying to knock you just stating I am not a fan. I don't know why you tried to turn it around on me and talk trash on other people's "regular" vehicles. Journeys aren't meant to be sports cars, etc. It's a crossover for goodness sake so you can only think your upgrades are so cool. I mean the R/T had the same motor as my SXT and I did not have to pay for my R/T aesthetics and all the interior upgrades because of my good relations with the dealership. People who have actual sports cars, may just sit back and laugh at your jerry rigged vehicle. If you don't like peoples opinions then don't post on a forum how cool you "THINK" your car is and how ugly you think others are ;-)

Edited by Vegas.Bred.Adrenaline

Ya it sounds good if you like a slightly deeper Honda sound. And you fail to mention your red mud flaps (cheap looking), red emblems (cheap looking), eBay stripes (as there are no Mopar ones and cheap looking) ,multiple stickers and windshield banner (cheap looking) and those are definitely cheap projector headlights. Like I said, if you don't want negative criticism don't post on a forum how awesome you think your car is. Harryt your exhaust does sound good however. Don't mean to blast Ole boy on your post. Does have a nice and subtle growl. Ole dude tried stealing your thunder and that's not cool

Edited by Vegas.Bred.Adrenaline

Thanks. I was nervous about putting exhaust on a v6 but after looking up the motor and two times to the muffler shop lol it came out nice. I wanted a euro sound . The dj actually is a little faster in second gear in my opinion with the exhaust. I deleted the resonator first.

4832 Jonesboro Rd. is rainbow muffler or all pro muffler and brake shop 3372 Dogwood Dr both are very good. they charged 140 for install and i got the mufflers my self from autozone 60 dollars. they charged 140 because i wanted the back to look stock so they cut off the chrome tips and reattached them to the new mufflers. i got my resonator cut off at all pro muffler and the turbos installed at rainbow muffler

4832 Jonesboro Rd. is rainbow muffler or all pro muffler and brake shop 3372 Dogwood Dr both are very good. they charged 140 for install and i got the mufflers my self from autozone 60 dollars. they charged 140 because i wanted the back to look stock so they cut off the chrome tips and reattached them to the new mufflers. i got my resonator cut off at all pro muffler and the turbos installed at rainbow muffler

have to ask why did you have it done at two different places?

Lol no cheap projector headlights. If you know what the retrofit source is than You'll understand. And I was working in a customers house and she had a vinyl shop in her basement and asked her to make me some, honestly do t matter to me if you like it of not cause I love it. And its far from a fart can haha. I retrofitted my own lights. These mini h1 projector will oout perform any ebay headlight. And its just stickers bud don't get your panties in a bunch. And I plastidip my mud flaps. Woo big deal, and as far as the red emblems go I dipped those as well, I don't like the look of stock journeys so I did what I wanted and I think it turned out good. Like I said doesn't matter to me what your opinion is.

Edited by Cody Chornobey Powley

Ya it sounds good if you like a slightly deeper Honda sound. And you fail to mention your red mud flaps (cheap looking), red emblems (cheap looking), eBay stripes (as there are no Mopar ones and cheap looking) ,multiple stickers and windshield banner (cheap looking) and those are definitely cheap projector headlights. Like I said, if you don't want negative criticism don't post on a forum how awesome you think your car is. Harryt your exhaust does sound good however. Don't mean to blast Ole boy on your post. Does have a nice and subtle growl. Ole dude tried stealing your thunder and that's not cool

You're kind of a douche bag. For someone who doesn't want it to sound like you're bagging on his ride, you sure went out of your way to be a dick. Like you said, not everyone is expected to like each other's taste, but the way you went about it was childish and ridiculous.

You're kind of a douche bag. For someone who doesn't want it to sound like you're bagging on his ride, you sure went out of your way to be a dick. Like you said, not everyone is expected to like each other's taste, but the way you went about it was childish and ridiculous.

My thoughts exactly. Referring to him as a douchebag is a nice way of putting it.