Love a clean car...

B4ZINGA

Finally had a warm day to clean the daily. Hit the self-serve, then dried and went home. Used a spray wash from Griots Garage to clean the rest of the grime. Zaino AIO applied to the paint. Cleaned the windows and mirrors. Cleaned the wheels and tires with citrus purple power. Applied 303 Aerospace protectant to the inside dash, door panels, console, weatherstripping. Also took some Meguiars M105 compound to some scratches in the rear fascia.

IMG_20141214_163107393_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141214_163025803_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141214_163005358_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141214_163208117_HDR.jpg

Nice job. I used to be able to do this. I would faithfully totally clean the car/truck right before winter set in, but no more: failed back surgery. So now I just buy a monthly pass to the car wash and can get as many Works washes that I need: especially to get the salt off!

Man, they do look good in black!

Edited by dhh3

Thanks, guys. :)

Nothing like a clean car on these dull days. Curious, being that you like keeping things in good shape; where is the bug deflector ?

Never have and never will buy any sort of deflector for any vehicle. For long highway trips I use full car bras. Daily commute is in town.

That's the beauty of Zaino AIO, dirt don't stick to clean! It rained a few hours after the pics were taken. Not hard, but enough to bead up all over the car. There is minimal spotting left behind after driving to work (avg 30 MPH). Most of it is on the windows, which I did not have the daylight for treating with RainX after spending time buffing out the scratches in the rear fascia.

• 1 month later...