100,000 miles or 160,000 km

Trains123

We had our 09 for 4 years and had 80k when we traded it in....got just shy of 23k on our 2013 (took a lot of trips the first year lol). The DJ is the primary "family" vehicle and the wife drives it 90% of the time. We normally trade every 4-5 years so she gets a new one to drive. Doubt we will see 100k on this one either.

Thanks for the replies! :) I was just asking because I was looking at DJ's on cars.com and I found a 2009 AWD with 250,000 miles then I found a 2011 AWD with 124,000 miles. I really want to know what kind of repairs they had on them. All I know is the 2009 had a new transmission. So I was wondering if anyone in the forum has put that many miles on their DJ.

My guess would be with AWD system. Do a search on the forum. I'm fairly new to the forum, and have read a lot of issues with the AWD system. I would guess that the clutch pack would be very expensive to change.

You have??? I can't recall a single post about AWD troubles???

I bought the lifetime bumper to bumper warranty. I plan on driving this thing until my youngest is of age and then letting him drive it. The warranty will pay for the repairs until the cost of repair is greater than the value of the vehicle... Should get well past 100,000 miles.