Touch up spray paint

HugoClement

Hi, I was looking to make some touch up on my 2016 white Journey but can't seem to find the PW3 color in spray paint anywhere in Canada. I know a real body shop would make a better job than I could but it's far out of my budget.

Any idea where I could find that?

Thanks y'all

7 hours ago, HugoClement said:

Hi, I was looking to make some touch up on my 2016 white Journey but can't seem to find the PW3 color in spray paint anywhere in Canada. I know a real body shop would make a better job than I could but it's far out of my budget.

Any idea where I could find that?

Thanks y'all

if you cant any paint you might have to just go to your automotive paint store and buy a small can of what you want and also buy a small sprayer as well they can be bought cheap of course what you pay for is what you get in quality...good luck   also try ebay i would be certain they will have what you need as well

3 hours ago, jkeaton said:

Does it have to be from Canada? Plenty of online touch up paint resources. Here's one.

https://touchupdirect.com/touch-up-paint/dodge/journey/#pf-year=2016

Sadly it does, aerosol paint cans can't be shipped internationally. I will still check on your link as there was the option to buy a pint which might not have the same restrictions. I didn't find any body shop around willing to sell the paint alone so that is to be considered. Thank you!

On 2021-05-27 at 1:29 PM, JeremyJ said:

Have you tried your local dealer? That's where I've purchased Mopar touch up spray paint in the past. 

I've tried the closest one and they could only sell me the color matching pen. I assumed that it was the same for the others as well but I could get lucky.

11 hours ago, HugoClement said:

I've tried the closest one and they could only sell me the color matching pen. I assumed that it was the same for the others as well but I could get lucky.

*96805/85

11 hours ago, HugoClement said:

*96805/85

• 5 weeks later...

There are a few body shop supply stores that do that here. But not in small towns. Usually they won’t do a single can, more like 2-3 cans.  Investigate shipping cost  from Quebec after google translation. I use to have my snowmobile piston jugs nickosil coated  in Quebec, even with shipping, best deal north of border.