New to the forum.

IrishGentleman

New here and wanted to introduce myself! As well as add a couple pics of my 2019 Journey Crossroads. Had it for about a year and so far I love it. Added Falken trail tires for a better look and K&N high flow air filter. More custom to come.

20210523_153036.jpg

20210523_153050.jpg

Hello from near Mexico City. I have a 2012 R/T 3.5L V6. I don’t know which forum to share a problem with the backup camera. It views upside down! Agency could not discover the reason. I’ve been assured that the camera is not installed upside down. Anybody shared this experience? I appreciate any input.

Welcome to the group,  my back up camera on my 2014 was acting up for over a yr and sometimes it would show things upside down for a second or two before it flippinging back right side up,it finally bit the dust, so i took in to the dealership since i bought the lifetime warranty ended up being a bad camera....so i guess you didnt buy it from the dodge dealership?

@Chiliquiles:
Re: Inverted reverse camera
Create a new forum post on this topic, not as a comment on another unrelated posting. Doing this will ensure you get responses to your questions.

that being said, have you Tried rotating the camera? whoever installed it last might have put in in up-side down. I don't think there is a software fix- so just open the area the camera is above the license plate, and 'flip it' right side up. then reinstall the whole thing.

18 minutes ago, NavalLacrosse said:

@Chiliquiles:
Re: Inverted reverse camera
Create a new forum post on this topic, not as a comment on another unrelated posting. Doing this will ensure you get responses to your questions.

that being said, have you Tried rotating the camera? whoever installed it last might have put in in up-side down. I don't think there is a software fix- so just open the area the camera is above the license plate, and 'flip it' right side up. then reinstall the whole thing.

usually the  camera is mounted into the trim piece as a one unit i really dont think an oem can be separated of course this might not be an oem unit as well