Hello everyone,

I have seen all of the different types of attachable tow mirrors that are available, but I am wondering if anyone has seen someone who makes Tow mirrors like what is on the Dodge Ram, but for the Journey. These would be the mirrors that when flat to the vehicle sit horizontal, but can be rotated outward into tow mode. I know these are seen on the trucks but I'm hoping that there is an aftermarket version for the Journey out there somewhere. I am perfectly ok with installing them in place of the OEM ones.

Hoping someone can help me out here

Could  magyver these manual control  units on. Anything with power and heated glass, puddle lights would be a night mare. 

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000542689169.html?ug_edm_item_id=4000542689169&edm_click_module=alg_products&tracelog=rowan&rowan_id1=user_browse_remind_1_1_en_US_2021-05-02&rowan_msg_id=4665biz_search_product:0:0_1644066$fe3b471be83a4ebe843873475ecea33b&ck=in_edm_other

Edited by John/Horace

@tdottrucker 

Ah. You just need some of these style blinds spot mirrors. I use similar style mirrors and they are great. Their helpful backing into parking spots too. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Blind-Spot-Mirror-2-pcs-Auto-360-Wide-Angle-Convex-Rear-Side-View-Car-Truck-SUV-/174019495130?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

Edited by Armando G