2015 Journey gauges going crazy

I have a 2015 journey with around 70k miles. The gauges intermittently drop to zero when drive and bounces right back to their previous speed. Also the door chimes go off and randomly when I come to a stop it shuts off. The last time it shut off the heat came on, I could not turn it off of heat back to cool, disconnects Bluetooth and reset the clock. I don’t know where to begin. Any advice is appreciated!

IMG_3506.mov

6 hours ago, 2late4u said:

Definitely  have your battery load checked and also the alt ,local parts store will do this for free, journeys are bad to act crazy with a low battery charge also make sure the battery clamps are clean and tight.

Apparently my 8 month old battery is bad. Hopefully a new one fixes it. Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I hope the damage was not too great  to the front end. thanks for the updated info. At the miles posted, it is due for spark plugs( they seem to do this with all FCA models with the 2.4 motor). I hope you used an OEM brand crank sensor, as aftermarket ones seem a hit or miss in working properly with these motors. Keep us posted as to how things work out thru the next couple uses, as I'm not sure by your posting if your problem is now "squared away".

Edited by 5rebel9