I'm back with another issue!

Update: 

So I threw in the new battery on Tuesday evening. Monitored the voltage since then and there's still a continuous drain. So this morning at 7:30am I pulled the 5 most problematic fuses that are known to have caused drains in the dodge journey: the abs valve fuse, the HVAC fuses (front and back), the radio fuse, and the Bluetooth fuse. I got home at 4:30pm, and checked the voltage and the drain stopped.

So for now I put all of the fuses back in, except for the Bluetooth fuse. Will monitor the voltage overnight and go from there. I will say that this drain is tricky since it did not show itself when doing the milliamp draw test. So it's something that's trying to kick back on while vehicle is off. Only time will tell. Will update more as new information arises. 

Yes. I'm hoping it's this fuse causing grief. However could still be alternator. Voltage Was 12.72v then decided to take it for a 10 minute drive. Got home, waited an hour and checked voltage and it's only at 12.68? But when idling its charging fine at 14.50. So either the alternator isn't pumping out enough juice while actually driving (I had two seat warmers on, HVAC front and HVAC rear on as well) , or my battery drained quite a bit in the hour it sat. Currently reading another topic about a user who experienced this exact same thing. Unfortunately he never posted a solution. 

One thing at a time though. First I want to see which fuse is problematic. Then once I figure out that gremlin, I'll move on to the charging issue by connecting my obd2 scanner and monitor the voltage while actually driving to see if it dips.